Today, we're thrilled to deploy a massive update! This update includes proper api versioning support, free-form text sections (for documentation), improvements to the JSON schema editor, fixes to Swagger/OAI export, and much more.
- [feature] API versioning. Clone, copy, and manage multiple versions for each API in the designer.
- [feature] Added a new resource type - free form markdown documentation sections.
- [feature] Mix, match, and group resource types in the new documentation section - this includes models, endpoints, and documentation sections.
- [feature] Dedicated URL Parameter section in the endpoint editor.
- [feature] Description field in the JSON schema editor grows.
- [feature] Display descriptions and validations in the JSON schema viewer.
- [feature] Group selector in editors. This is more efficient than drag and drop when your list of endpoints/models is long.
- [feature] Pretty print exported swagger/oai json.
- [fix] Numerous fixes and improvements to swagger/oai export.
- [feature] In endpoint discovery, identify emails in url parameters.
- [feature] Validate form bodies, url encoded bodies, headers, and query strings.